Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bangshi Expedition – part- 2

On October 30, 2011 I went to try my luck to Lankar Char, just opposite to the Hemayetpur Tannery Project. The day was superb hot. Humidity was tremendously high. Over that there was a 3 KM walk to the location with the hot sun over head. The water level of Banghshi  river still was very high. Anyways, all the effort ended with a broken line after waiting the whole day under the burning sun. I don’t know if it was a fish or something else. I just saw something suddenly took my bait and pulled the line drastically with serious strength and went inside the nearby bush. It stuck my line with underwater branches. After a fruitless try for pulling the line back, it simply broke. Thus ended the first Bangshi Expedition of this season. Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment